At Mother Parkers we believe that by acting in an environmentally, socially, and economically responsible manner, we can meet the needs of today while protecting our future. We operate our business under the following sustainability principles:
- Products and packaging are designed and manufactured to be safe. Packaging maximizes the use of renewable and/or recycled material, while recommendations are presented to optimize the packaging-to-product ratio.
- Partners at origin are empowered through consistency of demand. Mother Parkers establishes long-term relationships with raw material producers who have consistently proven their commitment to producing the best quality product possible. The stability of these long-term relationships allows producers the opportunity to reinvest in their own infrastructure, technology and communities.
- Energy and materials are conserved by reducing, recycling or eliminating waste and ecologically incompatible by-products.
- Provide a safe working environment that encourages total employee wellness.
- Communities and the environment are respected and enhanced economically, socially, culturally and physically.
- Customer-partner relationships and long-term economic viability are enhanced through contributing to our customers’ success by delivering complete coffee and tea solutions-every day.